Exhibiting at a Trade Show can be a big commitment for your business. There’s the cost of your stand and the salaries of the team who work the show. Add to that travel, accommodation and sustenance costs if the exhibition is not in your home city. It all adds up so you’ll want to ensure that you’re going to generate enough business to deliver a return.
Many companies come up with some kind of “gimmick” to create a buzz around their stand. This is where I can help. As an experienced Trade Show Magician, I will amaze your potential clients and give them an experience they’ll remember long after the show. More importantly I’ll integrate your marketing message into my performance.
We booked Darren to perform magic at a Trade Show. He clearly understood the marketing message we wanted to get across and the way we wanted to engage with our visitors. We were so pleased with Darren and the buzz he generated on our stand that we booked him for the following year!
– Gary Lewis, Intarack Solutions Ltd
WHat does a trade show magician do?
There are various ways a magician can help you to promote your business at a trade show or exhibition. I’ve worked on the following projects recently:
- Generating a buzz around RealStar Group’s stand at a student accommodation fair, and creating a bespoke magic trick which encouraged users to share the experience on Social Media using the show’s hashtag
- Magic for Intarack Solutions Ltd at The Data Centre Summit 2 years in a row, using the company’s products & branded playing cards as props and giveaways.
- A promotional internal video for McDonald’s highlighting new products to staff nationwide with some specially designed magic
- A major global detergent brand: integrating magic tricks into the internal launch of their new products to 250 senior executives.
- Network rail: Creating interest in engineering jobs at the STEM Exhibition at Birmingham NEC using magic with maths and puzzles.
Whatever your product or marketing message, get in touch for a chat about your trade show so that I can help to make it a success.
He took a real interest in what we wanted to get out of the experience. His marketing background was a real asset. Darren was a great find and I’d be happy to recommend him to anyone!
– Gemma McNeilis, Realstar Group Ltd